Welcome to Tawa MenzShed
Registered Charity Number: CC54610
The Tawa MenzShed web site is currently undergoing a major renovation.
Tuesdays and Saturdays only. Covid-19 Level 2 restrictions will apply. We may open Thursdays in July?
If you are unwell, please stay home. If you feel vulnerable due to underlying conditions, please stay home.
Specific protocols for santising, track and trace, and member safety, will be enforced by the supervisor.
Tawa MenzShed provides an environment for men and women in the Tawa and surrounding area to connect as one community to share their skills, have a laugh, and work on practical tasks, individually or as a group.
- Contact Tawa MenzShed by email: TawaMenzShed (at) AoL (dot) com - please punctuate appropriately.
- Our address is 86 Oxford Street, Tawa.
- Do you need to pay a subscription or make a donation?
- Payments can be made via on-line banking to:
BNZ account No. 02 0552 0040123 00
- Please complete the transaction details as follows:     Particulars and Code Boxes - your Initials and Surname
- If you require a donation tax receipt, please email us.
- We are always interested in donations of tools, equipment or materials which are surplus to your requirements.     Please email us if you think you have something that may be of interest to us.
- Under Government guidance for Level 2 under the Covid 19 emergency, we have reopened the shed from Tuesday 2nd June 2020.     We have introduced new procedures for the Shed conforming with Covid-19 Level 2 guidance.
- Our opening hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Tuesday and Saturday during June.     We expect to be open on Thursdays in July.     We are typically closed during Christmas / New Year, and we will close for major public events such as "Spring into Tawa".
- See a map of where we are in Tawa.     Please note that vehicle access is off Davies Street via the Tawa Pool car park.     Drive through the Tawa Pool car park and follow the driveway past the skateboard park, alongside the railway line. We are at the south end of the building that we share with the Wellington Voluntary Rural Fire Force.
- Download the Tawa MenzShed Membership Application Form.
- Keep up with all the news at Tawa MenzShed.
Reference - Subscription or Donation or Product name