Welcome to Tawa MenzShed
Registered Charity Number: CC54610
Our last open day for 2022 is Saturday 17 December.
We reopen Tuesday 24 January 2023.
Opening hours are 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., except Sundays which is 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
South end of Davies St via the Tawa Pool car park.
Tawa MenzShed provides an environment for men and women in the Tawa and surrounding area to connect as one community to share their skills, have a laugh, and work on practical tasks, individually or as a group.
- See a map of where we are in Tawa.     Please note that vehicle access is off Davies Street via the Tawa Pool car park.     Drive through the Tawa Pool car park and follow the driveway past the skateboard park, alongside the railway line. We are at the south end of the building that we share with the Wellington Voluntary Rural Fire Force.
- Contact Tawa MenzShed by email: TawaMenzShed (at) AoL (dot) com - please punctuate appropriately.
- Do you need to pay a subscription or make a donation?
- Payments can be made via on-line banking to:
BNZ account No. 02 0552 0040123 00
- Please complete the transaction details as follows:     Particulars and Code Boxes - your Initials and Surname
- If you require a donation tax receipt, please email us.
- We are always interested in donations of tools, equipment or materials which are surplus to your requirements.     Please email us if you think you have something that may be of interest to us.
- Our opening hours are 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sundays.     We are typically closed during Christmas / New Year, and we will close for major public events such as "Spring into Tawa".
- Download the Tawa MenzShed Membership Application Form.
- Download the Tawa MenzShed Name Tag Template.
- Keep up with all the news at Tawa MenzShed.
- Check out what other clever clogs have been up to.
- Our postal address is 86 Oxford Street, Tawa.
Reference - New Membership or Sub Renewal or Donation or Product name
Thanks to all of our Tawa MenzShed proud sponosrs and supporters: